General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Payment management

Some way you can track who has paid to play. I'm thinking from a simple checkbox next to their name to a more advanced allow them to prepay into a pot and every time they play a match it deducts a fee from their pot. Allow tracking of people who haven't paid too.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion. You’re absolutely right, it would be very useful!

I’m sure you’ll be happy to hear that this has been in the pipeline for quite some time.

I wanted to ensure toepoke was working from a management and user experience perspective, then concentrate on extending features.

I’m fairly happy we’ve reached a stable point, so I’m please to say I’m planning to put payment tracking in the new year.

Hope this helps,
      Franz.

• Ability to select more than one player in the email players option

I want to email everyone in the group playing and allow them to reply to the group so have to manually move everyone from bcc to cc. Would be useful to be able to multiselect for the move

2 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        I agree to the terms of service
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        You have left! (?) (thinking…)

Hi,

I am planning an overhaul of the emailing functionality in the future, but this won’t be out for a bit.

I’ll investigate if I can change the mail dialog to allow multiple movements.

Thanks,
        Team TP.

• Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base