The following is really for my own notes when I look back over this feature request:
- Add ability to add a "Priority" against a squad member
- The priority triggers when they get the invite to a match, so:
- Priority 1 gets the invite email first (say at 8am on Friday)
- Priority 2 gets the invite email second (an hour later at 9am on Friday)
- Priority 3 gets the invite email third (2 hours later, at 10am on Friday)
This way we can give an order preference without too much impact on the codebase.
For future reference on the "match teams" screen where you pick the sides there's an "e-mail players" button which lets you send a message to all those down to play (and on the bench).
Hope this helps.
I'm looking to review how everyone in the squad communicates in the future.
I'm not ignoring this, I'm just pondering about it :-)
Thanks for your suggestion Matthew.
I’m planning on an app version soon, which should make the mobile experience much better.
Hope this helps,
Just to set expectations more than anything.
Should/when this is implemented you would still need to be able to "see" the website as it would be a link in the e-mail. So if it's blocked at work you would still need to use your mobile phone to register.
6 votesAdminFranz Junge (Admin, toepoke) shared this idea ·
I am planning an overhaul of the emailing functionality in the future, but this won’t be out for a bit.
I’ll investigate if I can change the mail dialog to allow multiple movements.