Members get first chance to sign up, then non-members
Allow players to be categorised as members or non-members. For each event specify the number of days before the event that each player type is allowed to sign up. This gives members priority over each game, lets non-members play, whilst keeping the total number of players below a given threshold.
AdminFranz Junge (Admin, toepoke) commented
The following is really for my own notes when I look back over this feature request:
- Add ability to add a "Priority" against a squad member
- The priority triggers when they get the invite to a match, so:
- Priority 1 gets the invite email first (say at 8am on Friday)
- Priority 2 gets the invite email second (an hour later at 9am on Friday)
- Priority 3 gets the invite email third (2 hours later, at 10am on Friday)
This way we can give an order preference without too much impact on the codebase.